Success is no accident

Tommie K.  
United States

Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do." - Pele

I'm often asked, how do you perseverance day-in and day-out 24/7 without fail?

For me it's simple, I love what I do and do what I love and share it with the world.

What do I love you might ask?

I love generating traffic to my gateways and sharing my results with my fellow members using only FREE advertising to attain the results.

Currently I'm promoting my JMT "Join My Team" Gateway:

[xxxxxxxx] is your SFI  ID number

The JMT gateway show proof of what I have accoumplished in SFI for the world and my fellow SFI'ers to see:

Here's a brief example what they see (Proof):

- Gold Team Leader (I used only my Freegateway to attain it)
- Designated Diamond
- Member since 2002 (perseverance)
- TC TOP 100 SELLER
- 5 ECA REFERRALS
- #1 TOP ENROLLER
- 128-MONTH EA STREAK (I'm all the way in)
- #1 TOP ENROLLER

BTW, All the above was attained by me using ONLY Free Advertising! (The Experts and Gurus said Free Advertising Don't work and a waste of time)

Tip: follow Pele's advice, Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Supreme Moisturizing Heel Balm - Banana Extract

internetpreneurship

What is SFI?